“People are weird. When we find someone with a weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love”
- All day coverage from prep to party
- An initial meeting to hear about your day either in person, phone or video call
- All the follow up contact you need to make your day as perfect as possible
- Recommendations list and some tips and tricks to help plan your day with photography in mind
- A beautifully presented online gallery for you to share with friends and family that is password protected
- After the wedding you will receive a beautiful leather photo wallet with 12 gorgeous 6x4 prints as a Thank You!
- 500+ high quality images edited in my style in a range of resolutions
- All travel within the UK (excludes overnight stays if needed)
- Full license to print and share
- If you did not want the full day covered then I can tailor something to suit what you want
Various Wedding Day Packages
I have 2 wedding day packages.
Full Wedding Day
You will receive a beautifully presented and
private online gallery plus 12 gorgeous 6x4 prints. Also everything mentioned in the 'What's Included' section above.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICING
Full wedding day coverage. 2 hours before ceremony for morning prep through to first dance and guest dancing shots. I will also stay an extra hour for more party photos.
Plus a stunning 10” X 10” fine art album with 80-100 images. Other sizes available.
Please Contact For Pricing
Second Photographer - £350
Engagement/Pre Wedding Shoot - £275
Albums (Various sizes & options) - £ Varies
Overnight stay if needed before wedding - £ Varies
Will there be a second shooter?
Second shooters are a £350 extra on top of the package but they are a great way to capture alternative angles and cover other areas of the day when I will be busy with bridal prep or taking the bride and groom off for their portrait photos etc.
Are albums included?
I have 2 wedding day packages, one of which comes with a gorgeous 10 "x 10' fine art album with 80-100 of your favourite shots from the day. I also offer other variations of albums to suit different budgets so please do ask if you were interested in getting an album done.
What kind of gear do you use?
I use Sony A9II cameras with a mixture of high quality prime lenses. All weather proofed and ready to go in any weather situation. I use Godox flashes for low light situations but mainly for the evening party shots and first dance.
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Of course. A lot of my work is based around the Cotswolds and the UK but I am more than happy to travel to shoot your beautiful wedding day.
Are you insured?
I am fully insured and can provide proof if needed by certain venues
How long will I have to wait for my photos?
Typically the waiting time is around 6 weeks but during peak season it can take up to 12 weeks
Do you shoot group photos?
I certainly do. These are important photos that most couples like to get of families and friends. My only advice would be to keep them to 8 to 10 shots or less as they can be a bit time consuming to get everyone together, that is why I normally ask for a best man or groomsman to help round everyone up. Keep the day flowing as much as possible.